Link building is a practice that has been in effect for a number of years on the Internet. It is the process of putting a link on your website that goes to someone else’s website, or someone puts a link on their website that goes to your site. Not only do links bring traffic from […]Continue reading...
SEO companies can do wonders for your company, helping you boost your rankings on search engines and earning you more visitors to your website. In today’s world that revolves around the internet, more and more SEO companies are starting to appear, but not all are created equally. Before hiring one to promote your brand, you […]Continue reading...
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a never-ending work of digital marketing. It is continually finding ways on how to better market a website. In effect, intelligent minds have innovated on another SEO marketing strategy. It is currently emerging as a tactic that may deliver additional optimum results for your website. It is called video SEO.
Videos are recorded action images that can be uploaded into your computer. Websites have allowed uploading of videos and sharing them online to various people. Videos can be about any topic that you can think of. Some business owners use videos to market their products or services. Others upload them just for the sake of letting their friends know what they have been doing, like visiting a far away tourist destination or entertaining them with their goofy dance moves or funny rendition of popular songs. Videos are uploaded through video distribution sites like YouTube or through their own personal website.
For any reason why people upload videos, one primary goal is to have a wide web presence that will help their web page rank to the top of search engines. Below are some tips on how to optimize video searches:
1. Upload video on your own site first before video distribution sites. This can get links through embed codes. Keep in mind that video distribution sites are only channels for your videos. Your own website should be your priority.
2. Your website should have more content than your video distribution site. You want to treat your viewers a taste of what your personal website has. So lead them to your website by not giving away everything through the video distribution site.
3. Use keywords or key phrases extensively. Wherever it is appropriate, insert your videoâ€™s keywords or key phrases in the videoâ€™s file name, title, and tags. It will help create chances for finding you easier on the web.
4. Links are important. Creating links to the video can create channels for users to find you. Remember, if there is more than one way to reach you, then there are more chances for your video to be found.
5. A video sitemap can be helpful. Why not create a sitemap for any videos on your site? This will make things easier for search engines to find all contents of your site.
6. Optimize URL. It is important that you maximize the potential of your videoâ€™s keyword. Apply it on the URL of the videoâ€™s location. One video per URL is the suggested strategy.
7. Empower your video web pages through social networking sites. Mention the video web page whenever possible. Viral marketing can happen tremendously on social media sites.
8. Learn how to cross link videos. Link your videos to your other relevant videos and you will find that you have created a way on how to create more views on each video.
9. Relevant content is still a priority. Viewers would not want to linger on your site if its content is not useful. Meaningful contents encourage links and comments that will naturally help in your websiteâ€™s ranking.
10. Create an account on video distribution sites. Use their features intelligently. These sites are channels for your own video website.
Guaranteed results can be expected easily, if followed properly. Now, you have the proper knowledge you need, so just step up and do what you want to.(Comments Off on Top 10 Tips for Video SEO)